These are examples of the kind of assistance we offer.
The (non-medical) sky is the limit.
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Healthy Meal Planning & Preparation
- Errands & Outings
- Medication Reminders
- Technology Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Light Housekeeping/Laundry
- Doctor’s Appointments
- Dementia Care – including Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons and all dementia that relates to mental decline
- Auto Immune Disorder Care – MS, Guillain Barre, Arthritis
But here’s what makes our service unique — we keep an eye out for change.
Weight gain or loss. Thinning hair. Changes in daily habits. Ease in the Home Personal Assistants are trained to be an extra set of eyes and ears that provide families with frequent observations of a client’s physical or mental state. That’s important. These details can help prevent more serious conditions.